Friday, July 24, 2009

First Post in a While...NHL Offseason Changes 2009

So here we are, just over two months from preseason, and just over three months from regular season. July is ending, with very little summer, and I'm already thinking nonstop about the upcoming season. Many teams have made drastic changes, to just name a few: The Leafs, Canadiens, Chicago, Islanders, and Rangers...
...Pittsburgh lost Gill, Detroit lost Hudler and Hossa, Chicago lost the Bulan wall, and Toronto lost Kubina.

So I want to be the first to make a prediction on the upcoming season. Starting today I will make a post for each team in the NHL. Offense, defence, goaltending, major changes, improvements still needed, and other, and I'll even post my prediction on league standings and such...here's the list of all 30 teams, after I post an analogy of a team I will change the colour so that it's known I've done it. I may even post a link to it eventually.

Eastern Conference

Northeast Division
Toronto Maple Leafs
Ottawa Senators
Montreal Canadiens
Boston Bruins
Buffalo Sabres

Southeast Division

Carolina Hurricanes
Washington Capitals
Atlanta Thrashers
Florida Panthers
Tampa Bay Lightning

Atlantic Division
Pittsburgh Penguins
Philadelphia Flyers
New York Rangers
New York Islanders
New Jersey Devils

Western Conference

Central Division
Chicago Blackhawks
Detroit Red Wings
St. Louis Blues
Columbus Blue Jackets
Nashville Predators

Pacific Division
San Jose Sharks
Phoenix Coyotes
Los Angeles Kings
Dallas Stars
Anaheim Ducks

Northwest Division

Vancouver Canucks
Calgary Flames
Edmonton Oilers
Colorado Avalanche
Minnesota Wild

No comments:

Post a Comment